Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Not again...

I can't believe our game with St Nicholas was postponed again! Seriously. I could have used those precious time to MUG. (Okay, I can't believe I just said that.)

We stepped onto the court, shook hands and were ready for the game to start when we were told to go indoors because of the lightning. I feel rather bad for the people who specially came down to give us their support on Monday and just now.

I went for the three-day course by Mindchamps last Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was really fun with A LOT of games and activities. I got to learn a lot from the speakers as well. There was this part where we have to dance everytime after a break. There would be nice lightings and we would all be dancing crazily. The only bad thing was that it was a full day couse from 9am to 9pm. I was really exhausted by Sunday night.


This is Farhana and me.


Bao Yi and me.


Jamie, Raihan and me!


Me and Jamie again.

So I'll be having courses every Thursday nights and Saturday. Hopefully I'll be in the same class as Jamie.

I shall post some pictures that the netballers took!


The B Division.


Us again!


Cedar Netball Team!


Swensen's dinner treat from our dear coaches!

Janine.

Post Script : The previous post was by JASMINE KOK who decided to take revenge after I added some stuff on her blog. I'm amazed that she remembers my password.

3/28/2006 07:25:00 PM;

!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com